A Collection of Problems with the US Health Care System

Disabled. North Carolina. Statement 10210.

Categories: Patient Statements
Tagged as:

State:: North Carolina

Occupation:: Disabled

I have tried 8 hours on the phone trying to get my birthday changed, a problem I did not make. I tried healthcare.gov What a joke !! I am on the phone again and the lady that answered the phone today was VERY RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL. I can not even get logged on my account