July 24, 2014
Editorial Policies for Statements
- Statements are edited to fix problems noted in spelling or punctuation.
- Statements are edited to remove profanity.
- Statements are edited to remove noted proper nouns identifying private individuals or business entities.
- Statements with the sole purpose of asking a question about a personal health care issue are not published.
- Statements with the sole purpose of selling a product are not published.
Editorial Policies for Choosing and Listing Web Sites
- Web sites are chosen without regard for the partisan bias of the site.
- Web sites chosen must address some aspect of health care in the United States.
- Web sites sponsored by for-profit organizations and having the primary purpose of selling products or services are not listed.
- Each annotation is written to reflect the content of the web site. No opinion about the web site is expressed in the annotation.